HEEELLLLOOOOO LOVELY! I LOVE this workshop!!!! EEEeeeee! So much pretty in one workshop. I had a lot of fun working on creating this gorgeous 8 page workshop…it literally flew together. You will love how these papers and complements coordinate to make such feminine, romantic looking pages.
This workshop incorporates much of the complements package, some ribbon, of course the gorgeous patterned papers and sequins. I made lots of pretty pennants, layered extensively and tried to make the most feminine pages I could. Let’s have a close up of these pretty layouts!!!
If you purchase my workshop guide you will receive the cutting guides and assembly instructions for all 4 – 2 page layouts. You also get pages of color photos to help with assembly. To make this workshop you need very little materials:
Workshop Supply List:
- Hello Lovely Workshop Kit G1119 $34.50
- Sorbet Paper – 1 sheet
- Whisper Paper – 1 sheet
- Seaglass paper – 1 sheet X7216D is all these papers (3 of each so you will have extra) $12.75
- White Daisy – 8 for layouts, another 4 for photo mats
Optional but used in layouts shown:
- Slate Ink Pad – used to distress edges Z2873 $10.25
- Sponge – for edge distressing Z1380 $5.75 for 3
- 3D Foam Tape – flower dot on layout #4 is ‘popped’ Z2060 $7.75
Other Close to my Heart Consultants are welcome to purchase this set of workshop guides for use with their customers as well! Check out securely through my paypal link HERE . Thank you for shopping with Scrapinitblue Designs!